Crystal Clear High Definition
- High resolution for stunning clarity
- Full HD 1080p - 3500 Lumens
- Premium network monitor & control - Crestron Roomview support
- Extensive High Definition digital connectivity - 2 x HDMI
The Full HD DH1015 produces crystal clear, bright images, perfect for a broad range of applications including technical, advertising media and medical training where detail really matters. The versatile DH1015 also incorporates networking and extensive connectivity.
The environmentally friendly DH1015 has energy saving features including <1W standby mode and auto power off saving you both time and money. Our unique Optoma Colour guarantee ensure hassle-free, long-lasting projection.
Crestron RoomView® - NETWORK CONTROL
RoomView® software provides a custom configurable interface to monitor, manage and control every device in every room remotely from any computer.
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC)
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page, including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning messages
- Ideal for large installations in both in the educational and
- Download Crestron RoomView® Express software from:
The extensive RS232 command set makes it simple and easy to control the DH1015 with any control system.
AMX Compatibility – Dynamic Discovery
Protocol is incorporated into the DH1015. This feature allows for easy installation with AMX control systems.
This native 1080p projector accepts a wide variety of computer and video input signals.
Connectivity includes: dual HDMI, VGA (SCART/ YPbPr via adaptor), Component video, S-Video, Composite, VGA-Out, RS232 , RJ45 and +12V trigger.
Two audio inputs for individual PC and video connections enable the DH1015 to function as an audio switcher and volume controller, thereby eliminating complicated and costly additional audio hardware and cabling.
Colour and Image Guarantee
Bright colours and fantastic image quality are guaranteed for an amazing 5 years after purchase - giving piece of mind that the technology inside the Optoma DH1015 projector won’t fade or degrade.
Full HD (1920 x 1080) has more than twice the resolution of HD Ready (1280 x 720). DH1015 is compatible with HDTV broadcasts and high–definition media to project impressive full 1080p images and video in their original digital brilliance.
Stunning Image Quality
Full HD 1080p technology delivers impeccable image quality associated with the best digital cinema performance around the world. Digital HDMI or DVI signals create a true digital projection system that produces a spectacular High Definition display. This unprecedented combination ensures natural, life-like images with crystal clarity.
Virtually Maintenance Free = Lower Cost of Ownership
DH1015 provides lower cost of ownership, longer life and improved reliability. The filter-free projector design does not require regular filter cleaning or filter replacement, saving you time and money.
We know that improving our products is the best way to reduce our impact on the environment. That’s why at Optoma, we design our products to have a long usable life, use fewer materials, ship with the minimum packaging and be free of all possible toxic substances. Naturally, energy efficiency and being recyclable are built in at the design stage. With each new product, we strive towards minimising our environmental impact. For full details of Optoma Project Green please visit our website.
The DH1015 incorporates energy saving features to conserve power and extend the lamp life:
To achieve the maximum 3000hrs2 lamp life time the projector should be operating in ECO mode and the shut down timer should be enabled to automatically switch off the projector if it is accidentally left on when no longer required. Enabling the <1W Standby mode will ensure the minimum energy consumption when the projector is not being used.
The DH1015 incorporates BrilliantColor™ technology to produce stunningly bright images with perfectly balanced life-like colours.
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on - start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the ‘Power’ button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal Power On - The projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the ‘Power’ button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off - If after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock - once enabled prevents unauthorised adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger - electric screen control
- Logo capture - customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection